Listen to the inspiring stories of young visionaries
Ep. 26 Tamar Hela on Marketing like a CIA Spy, The Myth of a Linear Career and Saying Yes, Building a 3000+ member community and Personal Branding on Linkedin – 21st Century Visionary
Today's episode features my conversation with Tamar Hela. An entrepreneur based in Shanghai and the COO of the N°1 LinkedIn Marketing Agency, Genius Encel, Tamar helps Fortune 500 companies generate leads through LinkedIn. She is also the Co-President of LinkedIn Local Asia, a network of communities for LinkedIn lovers, and grew the Shanghai community to over 3000 members. Tamar also teaches the next generation of digital marketers as a Professor at Emlyon Business School. In this wide-ranging conversation, we talk about her elevator pitch, marketing like a CIA spy, early entrepreneurial endeavors, working with celebrities in the publishing and filmmaking industries, the myth of a linear career path, the power of ambition, discovering Shanghai through food, the fast-paced business ecosystem in China, Building a 3000+ member Linkedin community, Linkedin branding for young entrepreneurs, optimizing social media use, psychology in marketing, and much more!
- Ep. 26 Tamar Hela on Marketing like a CIA Spy, The Myth of a Linear Career and Saying Yes, Building a 3000+ member community and Personal Branding on Linkedin
- Ep. 25 Iris Guo on moving from China to Canada, raising $20,000 to alleviate food insecurity and the job search strategy that landed her internships at Microsoft and Blackberry
- Ep. 24 Jason Shatsky on Building Community, Talking to Customers, Bootstrapping and Managing your Network
- Networking for Gen Z…Seize Every Opportunity (ft. Michael Ioffe, Rohan Gupta, Mark Potter, Jordan Paris, Hayoung Park)
- Ep. 22 Prof. Mark Potter on Navigating College Admissions and Finances, The Art of "Informal Networking", and Key Success Traits
Sign up to receive exclusive podcast recordings and transcripts
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.