Listen to the inspiring stories of young visionaries
Ep 10. Growing a publication from 200 to 200,000 global viewers with $0 in advertising Part 1, feat Yashvardhan Sharma – 21st Century Visionary
"Last month, we hit 140,000 people. I could not have imagined that we would hit that milestone in the entire history of the website."- Yashvardhan Sharma. Welcome back to 21st Century Visionary, the one and only podcast that covers the stories of young entrepreneurs and leaders to provide you with the knowledge and inspiration to take action on your vision for society. Today I am talking with Yashvardhan Sharma. Yash is the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of the Tidings Blog, a student-run blog with articles on economics, economic history, and history. To date, they have published over 100+ academic articles reaching over 200,000 people around the globe. He is also the Founding Head of Operations at The Kudrat Initiative, a recycling and upcycling non-profit that has recycled close to 1,000lb of paper. He graduated high school in India and is currently taking a gap year to work on his ventures. In this first part of a two-part conversation, we covered everything that goes into building a successful publication including the early beginnings, assembling and motivating a global team, maintaining objectivity and credibility, finding interviewees, guerilla marketing strategies, and creating systems. With that please enjoy this value-packed episode with: Yashvardhan Sharma.
- Ep 10. Growing a publication from 200 to 200,000 global viewers with $0 in advertising Part 1, feat Yashvardhan Sharma
- Stephanie Su on hosting the largest all-women hackathon, partnering with Uber, hosting virtual workshops and the importance of empathy
- Rohan Gupta on investing at age 12, connecting with famous investor Tim Draper, teaching finance concepts in India, and starting StreetFins
- Ep 7. Megan Cui and Mingjie Jiang on running a non-profit, Adapting to COVID-19 and the CS-Ed landscape
- Ep 6. Wes Woodson on the power of storytelling, partnering with Nike, and starting a movement
Sign up to receive exclusive podcast recordings and show notes
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.