Listen to the inspiring stories of young visionaries
Ep. 36 Billionaire Investor Tim Draper on Why he predicts Bitcoin will reach 250K, How he chooses Investments, and Adapting to Globalization – 21st Century Visionary
Today's episode features one of my personal heroes, the prominent Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist with investments in unicorns like Skype, Hotmail, Tesla, Coinbase, Robinhood, Twitch, and SpaceX… Tim Draper. Tim is also a leading spokesperson for Bitcoin, Blockchain, ICOs, and cryptocurrencies. He won the US Marshall’s auction in 2014 (where he bid on 50,000 bitcoins) and invests in over 50 crypto companies as well as leads investments in Coinbase, Ledger, Tezos, and Bancor, among others. He has received various awards and honors including the World Entrepreneurship Forum's "Entrepreneur of the World." I first learned about Tim in Ep. 12 with Rohan Gupta, where he talked about having Tim as a guest speaker and developing a mentor relationship with him. So, it was surreal to finally get to sit down with Tim alongside CEO of TILE Sid Sridhar and talk about experiencing the variety of life, Bitcoin, NFT's, future disruptions, his investing thesis, Education, Why Draper University students have gone on to build over 500 companies, embracing globalization, taking bold bets, and much more!
- Ep. 36 Billionaire Investor Tim Draper on Why he predicts Bitcoin will reach 250K, How he chooses Investments, and Adapting to Globalization
- Ep. 35 Wharton Prof. David Erickson on IPO's, SPAC's, Breaking into VC, and Capitalizing on Disruption
- Ep. 34 Summit Co-Founder Ryan Begelman on "Holistic Entrepreneurship", Education and Gap Years, Bootstrapping and Unique Gen-Z Business Opportunities
- Ep. 33 Justin Nguyen on Podcasting, Content Creation, and Career
- Ep. 32 Sydney Von Arx on Teaching Coding, Thinking Globally, and Stanford Effective Altruism
Sign up to receive exclusive podcast recordings and transcripts
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.