Listen to the inspiring stories of young visionaries
Ep. 18 Hayoung Park on flipping sneakers in high school, meeting Drake through his Uber driver, and creating trends with HYP – 21st Century Visionary
Welcome to the one and only podcast designed to empower young people to thrive in the 21st Century. I am your host Sanat Singhal. This episode features my conversation with Hayoung Park. Hayoung is the founder of HYP, a social bidding platform that partners with brands to launch exclusive release auctions. The company has partnered with companies such as Supreme and AirThirtyTwo for auctions. Hayoung is currently on sabbatical from Babson College to work on his startup full-time. My co-host for this episode is my friend Emily Fan. Emily is an incredibly curious and impact drive individual, currently studying Economics and Computer Science at MIT. Enjoy!
- Ep. 18 Hayoung Park on flipping sneakers in high school, meeting Drake through his Uber driver, and creating trends with HYP
- Ep. 17 Live AMA! Art Norins on lessons from mentors, overcoming rejection, finding your calling and doing good in the world
- Ep. 16 Live Episode! Young Entrepreneurs Panel at Nebula Summit ft. Michael Ioffe, Wes Woodson and Avni Barman
- Ep. 15 Aradhita Parasrampuria on using bacteria to create sustainable dyes, self-learning microbiology as a fashion student and the future of sustainable fashion
- Ep 14. Audrey Pe on Starting Witech at age 15, Public Speaking as an Introvert, and Making your own Opportunities
Sign up to receive exclusive podcast recordings and transcripts
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.